1. This resource provides courses on a variety of wellness topics. All of the courses are free and cover topics such as stress management and mental illness. This site also provides a course that focuses on suicide, violent behavior and substance use.
2.This course called “Building Workforce Resilience through the Practice of Psychological First Aid” may be useful for staff and administrators who want to increase resilience in the workplace. The course focuses on introducing, understanding, and implementing Psychological First Aid.
3. This resource is a free webinar called, “Change: Loss, Opportunity and Resilience”. It is presented by Sharon M. Danes, extension specialist and professor in the family social science department at the University of Minnesota. The program is self-paced and participants receive a certification of completion at the end of the course.
4. This resource is meant to help participants assess and strengthen their own resilience. If the program is watched using the “free trial” option, there is no cost.
1. The Rothenberger Institute at the University of Minnesota created a series of webinars that address the wellness concerns of college students. The program must be purchased at a price of about $55.00 per student. Each webinar is designed to be a one credit hour elective. If a university uses the service, the webpage can be modified to include the school colors and other interesting features. It can be used alone or integrated into another course at the university.
2. This resource provides several wellness-related topics such as positive psychology, de-mystifying mindfulness, and a life of happiness and fulfillment. Some classes are free, but some require a fee for the course or for the course and the certification (there is financial assistance for students who are unable to pay).
3. This resource provides access to a wide variety of wellness topics. There is a small fee of $4.99, but that fee allows access to all of the courses on the website. The wellness course topics include: Communication Skills, Relationships 101, Anxiety and Stress Reduction, Burnout Prevention, Study Skills, Nutrition & Exercise, Self Esteem 101, etc.
4. The resource provides a number of courses for increasing resilience. Program topics include: Bounce and Resilience, Calm, Focused and Connected, Health and Wellbeing, etc. All programs may be purchased for $16.95 each.
1. This resource is for a level 1 wellness coach training certification. This program would be useful for people working at universities who want to implement more wellness-focused ideas in their curricula. The cost for the program is $695, but there are discounts for employees who work in the public or non-profit sectors as well as for veterans. There is also an option to use an interest-free payment plan.