1. This resource provides courses on a variety of wellness topics (opens new window). All of the courses are free and cover topics such as stress management and mental illness. This site also provides a course that focuses on suicide, violent behavior, and substance use.
2. This course called “Building Workforce Resilience through the Practice of Psychological First Aid (opens new window)” may be useful for staff and administrators who want to increase resilience in the workplace. The course focuses on introducing, understanding, and implementing Psychological First Aid.
3. This resource is a free webinar called, “Change - Loss, Opportunity, and Resilience (opens new window)”. It is presented by Sharon M. Danes, extension specialist and professor in the family social science department at the University of Minnesota. The program is self-paced and participants receive a certification of completion at the end of the course.
4. This resource is meant to help participants assess and strengthen their own resilience (opens new window). If the program is watched using the “start my free month” option, there is no cost.
1. The Rothenberger Institute at the University of Minnesota created a series of webinars that address the wellness concerns of college students (opens new window). The program must be purchased at a price of $65.00 per student. Each webinar is designed to be a one credit hour elective. If a university uses the service, the webpage can be modified to include the school colors and other interesting features. It can be used alone or integrated into another course at the university.
2. This resource provides several wellness-related topics (opens new window) such as positive psychology, de-mystifying mindfulness, and a life of happiness and fulfillment. Some classes are free, but some require a fee for the course or for the course and the certification (there is financial assistance for students who are unable to pay).
3. This resource provides access to a wide variety of wellness topics (opens new window). There is a small fee of $4.99, but that fee allows access to all the courses on the website. Certificates of completion are available for an extra fee. The wellness course topics include: Communication Skills, Relationships 101, Anxiety and Stress Reduction, Burnout Prevention, Study Skills, Nutrition & Exercise, Self Esteem 101, etc.
4. This resource provides a number of courses for increasing resilience (opens new window). Course topics include: Bounce and Resilience, Calm, Focused and Connected, Health and Wellbeing, etc. All the courses, along with meditations, goal tracking, two resilience assessments, and a chatbot can be accessed through the Resilience App at the cost of $57 per year.
1. This resource is for a level 1 wellness coach training certification (opens new window). This program would be useful for people working at universities who want to implement more wellness-focused ideas into their curricula. The regular cost of the program is $895 per person and $849 for employees who work in the public or non-profit sectors and for veterans. There is also an option to split the payment up into four equal payments over four months.